I’m in the process of posting a long-winded Instagram story about all of this as well, but wanted to hop on here and share some of the fun clearance and mega sale finds I scored from Old Navy of all places! Since the online coupon for 30% off ends today 8/21 [no code needed, auto applied at checkout], I thought I’d get this post up as quickly as possible with stock photos and the links to shop, then add my own styled photos later. Bear with me!
First, let’s talk about Old Navy jeans. They’re practically all I wear and are one of two of my favorite brands [the other is American Eagle]. I love that they’re stylish and always keeping up with the latest trend, they’re usually great quality, they fit well and don’t stretch out throughout the day plus they wash up well, and most importantly they’re priced so affordably! Most of the time you can get all jean styles under $35 and if you time it right, the coupon codes and super cash get you even more discounts. I’ve scored jeans for under $10 before by digging through the clearance section…crazy, I know! I like the Super Skinny Rockstar and Mid-Rise Ankle jean styles, and if you work in an office that follows a dress code you know how difficult it can be to find jeans without distressing or missing their knee caps these days. I like that Old Navy has a variety of options to appeal to both camps.
Now onto the sale goodies! Most of the items I ordered online and picked up at my local store. This whole process was super easy and my order was ready in a couple of hours. Keep in mind the availability online is always dependent on what the store has in stock and their inventory levels change by the minute so if items are selling fast, you might miss out. That happened to me where a shirt I selected online showed in-stock and was later cancelled on my order because my Santa Rosa Marketplace location didn’t have it anymore, bummer. Here’s everything I ordered and/or found in the store…
- This V-Neck Tunic Sweater sweater is so cute, comes in a variety of colors and is only $24.49 with the 30% coupon…score! I picked the “Oatmeal Marl” color in my regular size large. You could size up for more slouch, but I can still front tuck this or wear it with leggings/skinny jeans and booties, or even off one shoulder for a little sass on the weekend. I will style this more tonight when I get home!
- This Polka Dot Tee comes in two color options and is so cute on! I got the mustard yellow with black dots, but the white with black is so classic and just as fun! It’s $14.99 and even though the coupon doesn’t apply to this one, it’s still a heck of a deal!
- These White Super Skinny Ankle Jeans are only $15!!! Yes, you read that correctly only FIFTEEN dollars! They are on super deal special right now, originally $34.99. I’m rocking white on white with a blue linen blazer today, so these will be new closet workhorses. And don’t believe the hype, I wear white before and after labor day all the time. In fact, I practically wear white all year round…such rule breaker over here!
- This Linen-Blend Blazer is $31.49 online, but I scored it for $17.49 in my store after rummaging through the back clearance rack. You can risk it and try to find it in your store, or pay a little extra and snag it online. Either way, t’s totally worth it. I’m wearing it today with a white cotton blouse [also from Old Navy] and my new white ankle skinny jeans linked above. I’m a believer that you can’t go wrong with white on white and pops of navy and pink for the end of summer! Funny, because my outfit is practically the same as the model shown here, and I didn’t even look online this morning while getting dressed. Guess I’m doing something right, LOL!
- This Open Front Long-Line Sweater comes in a variety of colors and prices. I ended up going with the “Mauve” color and it was $25.89 after the discount. I was also tempted to buy the “Cream” color, but exercised my shopping restraint [shocking!]. This will be a great fall staple piece for layering with jeans, leggings and dresses!
- These Relaxed Dolman-Sleeve Crochet Sweaters are so cute and also a great layering piece. Online they’re $17.48 after the discount in your cart, but I scored mine for $15.99 after scouring the clearance racks. I ended up going with the “Squash” color which is a true mustard yellow shade, but I also liked the “White” and “Lilac” options. All were available in my store location.
- I also scored a version of this French Terry Ruffle-Sleeve Sweatshirt for 97 cents…no joke!!! The one I grabbed had a cream-colored background with little rainbow confetti flecks throughout. It sounds awful as I type it, but I was on the fence about it for $1.97 and when I got to the register it was even more discounted at 97 cents, so I figured what the heck! I’ll style it with denim shorts or cute leggings on the weekend and post pics. It’s a soft terry material and feels like a lightweight sweatshirt, but not too heavy for end of summer or those cooler evenings. The ruffle detail on the sleeves is so cute, giving it a little extra flare.
- Last, but not least, I loved this Chambray Faux-Wrap Jumpsuit with the ruffle sleeve detail. I didn’t end up getting it [or even trying it on for that matter], but I really loved it! It’s a constant battle to be practical and purchase things I can both to wear to work and outside of work, but this one really tugged at me and was hard to resist. Online it’s $27.30, but I’m sure you can find it cheaper in the clearance section at your local store. Who doesn’t love chambray…ALL DAY?!?
Summary: run to your Old Navy today…hurry!